Quite a famous jacket. What has become of it?
01. Discharge : Warning
02. Discharge : Where There Is A Will There Is A Way
03. Discharge : In Defence Of Our Future
04. Discharge : Anger Burning
Discharge : Never Again
Rainy Wainwright, man of fashion. Get Rainy’s look here.
Discharge : Ain’t No Feeble Bastard
It’s Discharge, on vacation in Rome. Distort Life.
I feel like Rainy’s always cold.
Discharge : Why
Discharge : It’s No T.V. Sketch
Discharge : Fight Back
My copy of Discharge’s Realities Of War EP, their first release, purchased when I was a young teen in the early 80s. This is still one of my all-time favorite record covers, and a brilliant piece of product ackaging. Imagine, it’s 1980, everyone’s still listening to Generation X and the Buzzcocks, you’re looking for something harder, and you see this, which boldly says, ” NEW ! PUNK ! LOUDER ! BUY ME !! “ – nowadays, all d-beat noizecrust-gutterterror graphics look like this, but this was first.
01. Discharge : Realities Of War
02. Discharge : They Declare It
03. Discharge : But After The Gig
04. Discharge : Society’s Victim