This is an ad for sneakers. It is also beautifully shot and makes me want to leave here and never stop moving.
I had nothing to say, on Christmas day, when you threw all your clothes in the snow
When you burnt your hair, knocked over chairs, I just tried to stay out of your way
But when you fell asleep with blood on your teeth, I got in my car and drove away
Listen to me, Butterfly, there’s only so much wine you can drink in one life
and it will never be enough to save you from the bottom of your glass.
Where the state highway starts, I stopped my car – I got out and stared up at the stars
As meteors died and shot cross the sky, I thought about your sad, shining eyes
* The sensation of trying to connect psychically with the old Singapore is rather painful, as though Disneyland’s New Orleans Square had been erected on the site of the actual French Quarter, obliterating it in the process but leaving in its place a glassy simulacrum.
* A tour through Mark E. Smith’s record collection.
* How to choose a sushi restaurant.
* Then I said I’d better go to Africa every year, and I’ve pulled it off almost every year : Punk rock world Traveler.
* Thimble Theatre = truth and wisdom.
“ Young rioters trying to escape from clouds of CS gas released by troops in Londonderry, Northern Ireland, 8th July 1971. ”
Beware Of Mr. Baker. Jesus, I didn’t know like 90% of Ginger Baker’s crazy, crazy story.
Another movie I’ve seen probably a hundred times.
The Abominable Dr.Phibes : Excerpts