* Louisiana is the saddest state in the Union, according to this survey, but in another poll, New Orleans didn’t even make it onto a list of the top 20 most miserable cities. New Orleans will party to the end, although we really have nothing on Italy.
* What I am currently reading is Supernatural Strategies For Making A Rock n’ Roll Group.
* Nine days alone on Easter Island.
* “ Before Rimbaud, before the Surrealists, there was Nerval ( 1808 – 1855 ), living his life as if it were a lucid dream. Of course, it didn’t hurt that his mental skies flickered with the chain lightning of madness—bouts of insanity that condemned him to periodic stays in asylums and, ultimately, self-murder. ”
* “ Hello, good old times of actually listening and not switching through an album “. Rain Dogs.
* The corruption of Anthony Bourdain, the return of Emeril Lagasse, and the state of food television.
Early Bo Diddley with his homemade guitar. Supro neck!
Bo Diddley : Bo’s Guitar