Facebook just keeps giving and giving, doesn’t it? Here’s a Butthole Surfers gig at Cabaret Metro in Chicago in 1985 – the band played Metro three times that year, but I’m going to say it was the March 1, 1985 show, with Killdozer and Rifle Sport. You can only see my back, at the very right, encased in the Necros / Samhain leather jacket. Thanks to Brian St. Clair for the photo.
* It’s time to reconsider The Residents
* The worst Misfits merch
* The worlds of audio engineering and consumer electronics are filled with pseudoscience
* “I really love people. If there’s something wrong with people and they’re threatening me, there’s probably something wrong with the hardware in them, or they have a virus or something.” This guy is the mayor of Reykjavik
* Britpop : a horrible disaster?
* Oh lord, there’s a new Internet K-Hole!