No idea, I just keep on looking at the photo and wondering what’s going on there.
From 3:28 – 3:41, that place is pretty much across the street from my grade school.
* An interesting re-appraisal of a band and their album – if you ever paid attention to it, and it doesn’t seem like many people did, you probably haven’t thought about it in a long time
* The beautiful old record stores of Paris
* So much beer
* This site is packed full of wild electric guitars you’ve probably never seen before
* Some tapes
* “Right now I like these new hipster stores that each sell exactly four and a half things and it feels like the Great Depression when you walk in. A painted rock, a really good paper notepad made in Antarctica, a knitted cosy made to display heirloom tomatoes, vintage aspirin holders and a sock. I’m never sure if it’s a pop-up conceptual art gallery or if it’s for real, which is actually the very best thing retail can be.” Shopping
* An interesting re-appraisal of a record you’ve probably heard your whole life
* More Kowloon Walled City
* NASA sounds – including the Voyager golden records
Chicagoans of a certain age will say, “Oh wow, Old Town”.