* Here comes a film about The Saints! Stranded
* The coolest secret skate spots I have ever seen
* How a black man from Missouri transformed himself into the Indian Liberace : Korla Pandit
* A history of hate rock
* I don’t do politics, here or anywhere else, because who the fuck cares what I think about politics; if I did, however, I would probably post stuff like this
* How a 20-Year-Old Punk Kid and the Minutemen Pioneered Mainstream Music Festival Culture
* Why can’t we stop talking about New York in the late 70s?
* “During his lunch breaks when working at Columbia College Chicago and New York’s Light Gallery in the late 1970s, Charles would stand on busy street corners with his Rolleiflex and wait for the world to walk past. Between 1977 and 1980 he took some 400 portraits of strangers with disarming and revelatory intimacy, and his favourites have just been published in his new book Lunchtime.”
* Visiting Hemingway’s grave : a less hardy man might not have lived to kill himself
* 101 reasons this is the greatest rock n’ roll photo ever
* Some places to put your vinyl
* Chicago : Mighty. Lord. Street gangs of the 1960s, but so much more, too. Amazing photos.
* Also, a Chicago music report
* What drew Reagan-era bands to Charles Manson?
* Soviet bus stops of Siberia, the motherlode!
* The man who traveled to every country on Earth explains the most difficult places to visit and why