|April 28, 2012 | Various And Sundry
* The sensation of trying to connect psychically with the old Singapore is rather painful, as though Disneyland’s New Orleans Square had been erected on the site of the actual French Quarter, obliterating it in the process but leaving in its place a glassy simulacrum.
* A tour through Mark E. Smith’s record collection.
* How to choose a sushi restaurant.
* Then I said I’d better go to Africa every year, and I’ve pulled it off almost every year : Punk rock world Traveler.
* Thimble Theatre = truth and wisdom.