|May 8, 2012 | Various And Sundry
* It’s a hard job keeping everybody high.
* So, what’s next for this Swedish prince-turned-Japanese princess?
* A terrible thing I have seen with my own eyes.
* Is Oakland burning?
* A list of silent musical compositions.
* He saw it, he loved it, he ate it.
P.S., Where The Wild Things Are is the really famous one, of course, but In The Night Kitchen has been my personal jam since forever. Farewell, Maurice Sendak – I can’t imagine I know anyone who your work hasn’t touched.