|June 3, 2012 | Various And Sundry
* ” There’s a thudding on the record because of the engineer’s erection repeatedly bouncing into the mixing board. That engineer’s name was THOMAS JEFFERSON. “ America’s screaming conscience.
* “ The act of photography becomes a kind of spiritual surrender: We see only what the others see. The thousands who were here in the past, those who will come in the future. We’ve agreed to be part of a collective perception. It literally colors our vision. A religious experience, in a way, like all tourism. We are taking pictures of taking pictures. ”
* Fuck Yeah Wrecks, a Tumblr.
* Teaching children that A.) there are a litany of ways to die painfully; and B.) that their own stupidity and lack of 19th century Teutonic manners are almost always the cause.
* Are Americans safer at home than in Mexico? Are they safer in Texas?