|June 25, 2012 | Various And Sundry
* A Saudi man has been beheaded on charges of sorcery and witchcraft.
* Fidel Castro leaves people guessing as he writes cryptic, haiku-like notes.
* Over the next year, the Army is swapping its camouflage pattern. The move is a quiet admission that the last uniform — a pixelated design that debuted in 2004 at a cost of $5 billion — was a colossal mistake.
* An extensive visit to Key West.
* I’ve been telling you about this place for years, but don’t just take my word for it.
* Our biggest political division is the war between the empty places and the crowded places.
* Starbeat Presents What’s Happening!
* Something about Bob Welch.