|October 18, 2013 | Various And Sundry
* Almost everything in America now is hideous to the eye and hurtful to the soul.
* Robot Woman, by Basil Wolverton.
* Rollins : ” It’s not so much that I invent excuses to travel, it’s that to me, being off the road is the excuse for not having the guts to stay moving. I wallow in self-disgust at the ease with which I fall back into the round-edged patterns of my off-the-road routine. ” Live life, or it lives you.
* NYC : ” You can’t even love the absurdity of it because it’s too painful. ” So long, suckers.
* 1491 : probably not much like what you were taught.
* A classy way for the past and the future to coexist.
* India is a place that I am perpetually on the fence about visiting : here are 45 reasons to go there, although I suspect that reason #6 is one of the more important ones.
* Ginger Baker does not give a fuck.
* ” Why I will never, ever, go back to the United States. “