|January 8, 2016 | Various And Sundry
* Rock & roll is dead, and even Guns N’ Roses can’t save it
* I know he doesn’t make music anymore, but “Actor Henry Rollins” still sounds funny to me
* The story of pixação, the crazy, alien graffiti that’s everywhere in São Paulo
* This was my favorite group when I was a little boy, and to this day I am astonished every time I hear them; I know I go on about them a bit, but, THIS
* Keep Little Richard in your prayers.
* “I lived in New York when crime was in the streets much more than today. What you gonna do? Stay at home? I did a lot of walking alone in the middle of the night in those years. Goodness knows I could have been killed. But I was not about to sacrifice my freedom for the experience of not worrying about unknown forces.” Ladies and gentlemen, Luc Sante