|March 11, 2016 | Various And Sundry
* “Catacombs had a horror theme replete with fake skeletons and mummified bodies in chains. Chains clanked, spider webs hung from the ceiling, the roof dripped, and unseen bodies shrieked and wailed.”
* This is why they called George Martin a genius
* A very, very famous recording studio, now a silent ruin
* Do not look at this unless you’re really into guitar pedals
* Stranger In A Strange Land : a 1987 documentary about Nick Cave in Berlin
* Here is a fun thing that people collect
* All about the guitars of the mighty Funkadelic
The Phono Museum. Beautiful.
* A New York City free jazz thing, you know?
* 1986 – possibly the best and most important year for heavy metal, as well as a lot of other music